From the "ardent City" to the magic of Cristal!
The afternoon starts with a discovery of Liège, Wallonia’s leading tourist city founded by Notger in the 10th century, by coach. The “Cité ardente” abounds in a rich cultural and architectural heritage, as attested by its historical heart, its Slopes of the Citadel and, today, its high-speed Liège-Guillemins train station built by Santiago Calatrava.
Discover Cristal Discovery, a historic site, the technical proficiency of fire, the magic of transformation by man of a fascinating material: the crystal. Discover the magical world of the Val Saint Lambert :
- The Gallery: A set of showcases with 250 pieces in crystal produced by the Val Saint Lambert factory, all the artistic evolution.
- The Demonstration: The work and talent of the Master glassmaker lived live. In front of you the creation of a unique piece.
- The Scenery Show: From ancient times to our days. A time travel in the working glass history.
- The Ludic Route: An interactive set of 5 monumental glass sculptures made by the Belgian artist Bernard Tirtiaux, a glass sensory discovery.
1.30 pm: Departure by coach from "Place du XX Août" (4000 Liège - at the main entrance of the University of Liège, opposite the Theatre of Liège) with your tour guide.
1.30 pm: Guided tour of Liège by coach in French and English (duration : 1h30).
3.00 pm: Guided visit of Cristal Discovery in French or English (as you wish) (duration : 2h).
5.00 pm: Free time in the shop (duration : 30 min).
6.00 pm: End of the tour Place du XX Août.
The price includes:
- Guided tour of Liège by coach in French and English.
- Guided visit of Cristal Discovery in French or English (as you wish).
- Transport by tourism coach 3*.
- Tour guide throughout the trip.
The price does not include:
- Services not included under the heading "Price includes".